Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Start

Well, it is April, and it is time for BEDA!

For those who don't know, BEDA stands for Blog Every Day in April! Which is what I am going to attempt to do, even though I might not have all that much to talk about.

I do have something to talk about this first blog though! So I am a 24 year old freshman in college. I have been in the military the last 4 years, where I did the most useless, mundane crap everyday. I really thought I was wasting my life away. So I got out last June, and I was so happy, cause I thought coming to college would be great. I would learn what I wanted to learn, and all that. Then I get put into a math class when I am majoring in English. Make much sense? Didn't to me either, and still doesn't despite going to talk about it with my advisor about it today. I just don't understand why I am in chemistry and math classes as an english major. IDK, and I am going to stop talking about it now before I rant for the next hour. I will drop some more info about me as this thing goes along, till tomorrow though. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment